Emiola Ahmed

SOCIAL MEDIA GROWTH
98%
COPYWRITING
95%
ADS CAMPAIGN
91%
CONTENT MARKETING
97%

ABOUT EMIOLA

Surprisingly, only 42% of B2B content marketing conduct audience research by speaking directly with their customers. So, you may wonder what happens to the remaining 58% of B2B companies who aren’t speaking directly to their customers through content marketing?

My name is Emiola Ahmed. I help B2B companies align their content marketing and social media presence with their marketing and sales campaigns to yield massive revenues and hit their target goals. I’m here to help you in making effective use of every content channel that will help you boost your marketing and sales campaign.

Content Marketing is the biggest marketing investment of any B2B company, and reports by Hubspot show that “content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing techniques.”

Still unsure of what the power of content marketing can do for your B2B and SaaS company?

Reach out to me, and I will show you!

Want to see how we can help your business?

Seeing you breathe out with relief is what we work round the clock to achieve. Drop your business ideas, challenges, goals, and expectations with us. We will exceed your expectations!