COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
CX Digitals (“we,” the “, “The/the Company”), whose address is 10, Vanerm Crescent, By Wellington Hospital, Off Euphrates Street, Maitama, Abuja, 901101, NG, is in charge of processing your personal data.
Information collected: CX Digitals servers collect the following analytics:
Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring to web page
- browser used
- date and time
The Company does not associate this data with individual user identities.
In addition to the IP address/browser information collected from anonymous visitors to the site, other information is collected and stored when users log in to view restricted content or submit forms. Specifically, the following PII( Personal Identifiable Information)or Personal Data is collected and mapped to a locally created account:
- Display Name (usually first and last name as First LAST)
- Phone Number
- Directory email address
The site may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
CX Digitals uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information [list information collected]. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the [event/course/purpose] for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- CX Digitals will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- The Company uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- The PII information collected by the Company is used to identify users accessing secure content, and to pre-fill forms with information about the user submitting the form.
Distribution of collected information:
- We will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- We will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us
Send Us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: +234 813 290 8865